In health care, you need to fill in every job vacancy as soon as possible to address your patients’ medical needs effectively. However, there has been a growing shortage among healthcare professionals in the country. As a medical staffing agency in Waterford, Michigan, this is why we work diligently at all times.
ASSIST 1 MEDICAL STAFFING, LLC’s medical staffing in Waterford, Michigan, helps healthcare organizations source, screen, and hire personnel efficiently and timely. Our pool includes:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Provides direct basic care to patients
- Assists patients with limited mobility in their activities of daily living
- Run errands if needed
- Provide companionship
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Takes and monitors vital signs
- Keeps patient records
- Supervises the CNA
- Consults with the RN regarding a patient’s care plan
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Conducts diagnostic tests and physical exams
- Educates the patients and their families regarding the care plan
- Manages medications
- Changes wound dressings
- Interprets patient information
- Competency-Evaluated Nursing Assistant (CENA)
- Nurse aides who have completed a state competency exam and relevant background checks
* Please note that the list above is the general responsibility of a healthcare professional. Most health personnel handle more duties than specified above.
Moreover, our recruiters can hire other healthcare professionals in Michigan based on your organization’s needs. Whether for a hospital, home health care agency, or medical clinic, we will maximize our resources to find the sought-after staff you are looking for.
Contact us today to learn more about our staffing solutions.